“We love supporting Home-start Trafford, Salford & Wigan, it’s a great local charity supporting the communities where a lot of our staff live and work.”
Hidden within every community are families struggling to cope. Today, with your company’s help, we can ensure that parents are supported by a trained volunteer so that they can give their children the best possible start in life.
We work with corporate partners in Trafford, Salford and Wigan boroughs and further afield. Partnering with Home-Start Trafford, Salford and Wigan means you can directly improve the lives of children and families in your local community. Whether you are interested in encouraging volunteering, getting your teams fundraising or making a donation to enable Home-Start’s work with families, we’d appreciate the opportunity to talk with you about how we can build a partnership. This could involve:
- Adopting Home-Start Trafford, Salford and Wigan as your Charity of the Year
- Encouraging your staff to become Home-Start volunteers
- Task your teams with fundraising for Home-Start
- Asking your staff to contribute to gifts from our Wish Lists
- Giving a proportion from sales of a product to Home-Start
- Make a life-changing donation to support families in your local community
- Encourage your staff to take part in Family Matters a range of free lunchtime webinars about family life and parenting
Partnering with a trusted local charity that reaches the heart of your local community will allow your business to:
- Attract, motivate and retain staff
- Develop your staff’s skills, including communication and teamwork
- Increase sales by associating products and services with a charitable cause
Are you interested in finding out more? Please contact Kate, our Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising Manager, e: firstname.lastname@example.org.