Join a community of monthly givers, and see the change you’re making to babies in the first crucial 1001 days of life.
How it works
You sign up to fund one or more Baby Bonds at £10.01 each a month.
100 Baby Bonds together make our 1001 fund – that’s £1001 a month (see what we did there?) to support families with little ones, helping them give their babies the very best possible start in life.
You get updates from our staff every month telling you all about the ways your Baby Bonds are helping babies to grow loving and nurturing relationships, building emotional well-being in the first 1001 days. A critical foundation for a healthy and fulfilling life.
Help give babies the best possible start in life
Choose your monthly donation:
- £10.01 per month funds one Baby Bond
- £20.02 per month funds two Baby Bonds
- £30.03 per month funds three Baby Bonds
What is so special about the first 1001 days of life?
We’re so pleased you asked. Find out more here.
100% of your donation goes towards local families.
This includes the cost of making sure your donation is put into action, properly monitored and evaluated.
Your donation, together with the other bonds in the 1001 Fund, is split three ways each month:
- A micro-grant fund for local families in need of essential items for their babies
- Supporting families through Heather, Clare and Amanda, our Home-Start Coordinators, recruiting, training and supporting volunteers who visit families with babies aged under two in their own homes
- Providing direct support to families when they need it the most in those crucial first 1001 days through our skilled and compassionate Family Support Workers, Yas, Liz and Annette
Of the money given by you through the 1001 Fund, 100% supports families right here in Trafford, Salford and Wigan. All the costs of our fundraising is covered by the Alex Timpson Foundation.
In your inbox every month
Every month we will send you an email telling you what the 1001 Fund and your Baby Bond has supported. Will you have given a family the vital stair gate that will keep their little ones safe? Have you helped to keep baby’s bum warm and dry with a delivery of nappies? Have you given baby a week’s worth of warm and nutritious meals? We’ll tell you how we have shared out the micro-grants.
We’ll also introduce you to one of our Family Support Workers (Yaz, Liz and Annette) and Home-Start Parent-Infant Mental Health Coordinators (Heather, Clare and Amanda) so they can tell you the story of the difference your support has made to families across our boroughs.
What are you waiting for? Join our community of monthly givers and invest in a Baby Bond.
Not ready to fund a Baby Bond but would like to make a donation? Please click here