Support from donations from individuals or businesses are essential for Home-Start Trafford, Salford, Wigan to continue helping vulnerable families with young children in Trafford, Salford and Wigan. To support one family for up to a year we need to raise £1,500.
Here’s how you can help:
- Make a donation
- Invite HSTSW to come and talk to your organisation about how they can get involved
- Adopt HSTSW as your company’s charity of the year
- Organise a fundraising activity such as a fun run or a quiz
- Donate one hour of one year’s salary
- Home-visiting volunteers typically spend 3 hours a week plus travel visiting a family
- Help us attract more volunteers through use of your social media channels, internal communications or external newsletters.
- Provide training facilities. We usually run 3 or 4 volunteer preparation training courses a year lasting 6 short days and need a room for up 20 prospective volunteers
- Give your staff the time needed to volunteer, this helps HSTSW and provides your staff with valued personal development opportunities.
- Can you help translate for families where English isn’t their first language? e.g. Farsi or Polish
- Do you have skills in financial management?
- Could you build some flat pack furniture, or put up a curtain pole?
We are actively seeking corporate partners to help support Home-Start Trafford, Salford, Wigan. If you would like us to come and talk to you about partnership opportunities and how your organisation can change lives please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our partners page to see how others have made a difference.